Tuesday 17 October 2017

THC - Roger's Update - 17th October 2017

Q: How do you spot the blind guy at the nudist colony?

Hi Tornados!
Mid week holidays are the best aren't they... in light of this we are giving EVERYONE the day off from hockey too. Training has been cancelled due to low numbers and the need for a week off for 'some' of us.

This weekend we have the spooktackular AGRO cup. So save yourself for some fun!

Last week we had a riddle that many thought were too easy. The answer was, of course, 'GRAPE'
Hopefully this one may take you at least more than a few minutes:

You can crack me; You can make me; You can tell me; You can play me. What am I?

May Deepawali the festival of lights illuminate your life and bring the shower of glory, prosperity, health and peace! 

Happy Deepavali
.


Love Roger

UPCOMING SOCIAL EVENTS

AGRO CUP
21st October @ 12.30pm
Hockey Village

2017 VIETNAM HOCKEY TOUR
4th/5th November
Ho Chi Minh City


AGM
Wednesday 22nd November
Harry's Boat Quay (Upstairs)

UPCOMING HOCKEY EVENTS

TORNADOS Mens League
Mens 3s vs Rising Stars
Sunday 22nd October @ Sengkang-1 7.30pm

TORNADOS Womens LIGA
Ladies White vs Singapore Polytechnic
Sunday 22nd October @ Delta 4.00pm

Ladies Red vs EH and Friends
Sunday 22nd October @ Delta 5.00pm


TRAINING

WEEKLY

CANCELLED FOR THE WEDNESDAY18TH of OCTOBER 

RESULTS

The men's 3s had a double header over the weekend and despite the low numbers available walked away even stevens with two draws.

LEAGUE
Mens:
Mens 3's vs ORA DRAW 1-1
Mens 3's vs Buccaneers DRAW 1-1

A: Its not hard

Are you new??

HI THERE! Welcome to the club and we hope you are meeting some rad Tornado members by now. If you haven't made friends on Facebook with me yet, please do look me up. My name is Roger Rhino and this is me looking damn fine as usual! If you can't find me ask one of my friends at Tornados to introduce us so I can keep you in the loop for all things social, hips and happenings.

You are subscribed as tornadoshc.news@blogger.com

Manage your subscriptions | Unsubscribe

Mailing list powered by GroupSpaces - Manage your group online

No comments:

Post a Comment